• Involvement in preparation of drawings using Civil 3d at various stages which includes Concept, Schematic design, Detailed and Tender stage.
• Design experience on Roads & highways or infrastructure networks.
• Proficient in using BIM authoring tools Civil 3D, Bentley, Infraworks
(Revit is a plus)
• In-depth knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks, with experience of running clash detection, and producing clash reports.
• Adherence to BIM Standards manual and ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QMS system.
• Knowledge of Standards and Processes defined in ISO 19650
• Knowledge of automation tools such as Dynamo is desirable but not mandatory.
• Responsible for the BIM workflow and ensuring that any potential issues during modelling, besides support projects teams, training if required, reviewing, verifying and auditing of the models clash detection.
• International experience is preferred. Middle east experience is an advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
• Excellent Leadership and communication skills (Written & Verbal).
• Minimum 6 +years of experience, 4+ years at least in BIM industry.
• Experience of working on major infrastructure projects minimum of 4 years, should have worked at least one detailed design of Infrawork project/
BSc. Of Civil Engineering /
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.