This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organisational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with the post holder.
The successful candidate will perform a variety of document control functions for the project and coordinate the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team or other department groups.
This role is allocated for Saudi National
- Work with the Sr Document Controller and help deliver document control requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the project duration.
- Supports in correct application of the document management procedure & plan, implementing the defined procedures & rules and ensuring that all approved policies and procedures are consistently implemented and administrated throughout the project duration.
- Support the team in achieving/completing the administrative office tasks.
- Registering all incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Work with the Sr Document Controller and help Control/Track/Issue of complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, change orders, letters, staff daily report, submittals and other forms of pertinent documents from the client and subcontractors.
- Receive, track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Work on the document controlling systems
- Maintaining all files within the Filing Department
- Maintaining all tracking records
Qualification, Technical Skills and Competencies Required to Execute this Role
- Strong in coordination and preparing reports
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic & English
- Industry experience, is a value add
- Total experience 0 to 4 years of experience in related discipline.