We are currently looking to fill a full time position as a CAD Coordinator. The CAD Coordinator is responsible for coordinating CAD activities, managing vendor contracts, planning and organizing system development, and other CAD management activities.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Keep in contact with the client throughout the projects to make sure there is clarification, coordination and negotiation of critical issues.
- Working with engineering leads regarding any technical issues, training or other CAD system issues that may arise.
- Plan, organize and manage the work plans of a CAD project team.
- Execute, create and oversee CAD design to meet the customers’ needs
- Assist in preparing project budget alongside resourcing and creating schedules for the vendor CAD activities
- Effectively manage the vendor CAD team throughout the project as well as offering guidance, direction and support
- Be able to manage CAD software systems
- Keep a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
The Successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels. Specific qualification includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar field.
- Must have experience creating designs and bringing them to life with digital software
- Experience with working in a CAD team role before and the ability to manage a team
- 5 + experience within CAD related roles
- Ideally worked within a contactor background previous Experience in design software including AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience working in 3D BIM authoring software such as Revit is a plus