The Manager - Procurement is responsible for the provision of procurement services in a timely manner, cost effectively and at a high quality as per corporate policies, procedures and procurement framework agreements. He negotiates and develops procurement agreements with external vendors (suppliers, service providers etc.). He ensures the fulfillment and replenishment of office supplies and equipment needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Enforce corporate procurement policies and procedures.
- Enforce procurement framework agreements for large ticket items with external suppliers and service providers (e.g. travel agencies, etc.) in coordination with the corporate Procurement Section.
- Coordinate with the corporate Procurement Section to validate the approve list of vendors for major items in alignment with corporate procurement framework agreements, if any.
- Periodically conduct procurement spending analysis.
- Track utilization of office supplies and stationery and timely replenish inventory.
- Maintain and update database of vendors.
- Request quotations from suppliers as per corporate policies and procedures.
- Evaluate quotations, negotiate prices and contract vendors for the procurement of office supplies and equipment.
- Conduct technical and commercial review of office supplies.
- Review and validate purchase orders to suppliers.
- Review vendor contracts with the Legal Department, as required.
- Liaise for the processing of procurement invoices in a timely manner.
- Manage the delivery and distribution of office supplies and equipment.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across functions.
- Good team management skills and ability to work under time pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English.
- 15+ years of experience in a procurement function.
- Experience with procurement management in a large organization.
- Experience in developing and managing contracts with vendors and suppliers.