K&A Engineering Consultants, India, member of the K&A Global Holding is one of Middle East’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies. K&A is ranked #5 in the Middle East and #38 globally in the Top International Design Firms by ENR. Our Energy Business established for over three decades provides consultancy, engineering, detail design and field support services to clients for planning, implementation, operation, performance and management of Electrical Transmission & Distribution Networks in the Middle East and Africa.
In view of our growth plans we currently have an opening for Electrical Engineer in our subsector Electrical Transmission for overseas projects delivered from our office in Bangalore, India.
The selected candidate will be part of Power & Renewables team and will be key to deliver Transmission projects. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to grow their career with a well-known MNC engineering consultant.
- Work as part of K&A Power & Renewable -Transmission team.
- Delivery of power transmission projects.
- Deliver projects on time to meet project schedule.
- Technical competence in engineering
- Diligent self-check of the deliverables to assure quality.
- Other duties as directed commensurate with individual’s skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant design experience in engineering environment with Vendors, Contractors or Design Consultancies in HV Transmission projects.
- Knowledge of IEC/IEEE Standards.
- Well aware of Substation Calculations (AIS).
- Well aware of Substation (AIS) Primary Engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge in AUTO CAD.
- Excellent English communication skills within the engineering environment
- Demonstrable track record of technical achievement and client satisfaction in Transmission projects.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and come up with solutions.
- Knowledge of GIS Substation design.
- Middle East projects work experience.
- Willingness to travel to Middle East for short term assignments
- Ability to adopt to different cultures and working environments
- Ability to build up rapport with customers and colleagues
- Well-motivated and able to work as part of a team or on individual assignments as required.
- Able to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Flexible approach to work.
Ability to work on one’s own initiative