KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AREAS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE ROLE
- Support the arrangement and preparation of commercial / legal proposal requirements on behalf of design Proposals Sections, including bid bonds, performance bonds
- Support the Manager - Business Development & Proposals in reviewing, packaging and submitting design proposals prepared by design Proposals Sections, as needed Ensure fulfillment of all client requirements in technical and commercial proposals
- Support in developing and maintaining close relationships with relevant local authorities (e.g. roads, utilities, planning, etc.)
- Contribute to the collection and maintenance of an updated archive of all relevant local regulations and codes related to construction / engineering
- Support supervision teams in obtaining permits from authorities, as required
Ensure that all necessary approvals and permits are obtained in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction
1 - 2 years of industry experience in the engineering and construction.