This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognize this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organizational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with the post holder.
- Has project office experience in the infrastructure industries, infrastructure industries.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares routine correspondence and routes completed correspondence for signature.
- Reviews outgoing correspondence for proper format, enclosures, grammar, etc, receives telephone calls and visitors.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and transcribes information from handwritten draft or shorthand notes.
- Assists in preparation of routine planning and programs reports.
- Creates and maintains a filing system.
- Keeps reference files and manuals of policy and procedure up to date.
- Maintains a follow-up file for reminding Company Representative of dates reports are due, pending correspondences etc.
- Performs other miscellaneous related duties requested by the Company Representative.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Create and update workflows
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participant
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge of Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry trends and competitive landscape in the Middle East
- Strong in coordination and preparing reports
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage
- Diplomatic way of managing meetings, phone calls, emails, personal requests and other administrative functions.
- Required to be flexible in both work and attitude along with possessing excellent service acumen.